Just yesterday, the Walk of Fame Class of 2022 (composed of 38 honorees) was announced.
This year's class includes notable stars from all aspects of entertainment, such as Michael B. Jordan, the late Carrie Fisher, Macauley Culkin, Nipsey Hussle, Francis Ford Coppola, Willem Dafoe, Salma Hayek, Jason Mamoa, James Hong, DJ Khaled, The Black Eyed Peas, Norman Reedus, Tracee Ellis Ross, and more.
From motion pictures and television to recording, radio, live theatre and even sports entertainment, the chosen recipients of the latest Walk of Fame class will be honored with their own stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, commemorating their contributions to the entertainment industry.
The 2022 Walk of Fame Class was carefully chosen by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce's Walk of Fame selection panel, which consists of other notable Walk of Famers.
With hundreds of nominations, the committee held a meeting to consider each nominee before making their final decisions, which was then ratified by the Hollywood Chamber's Board of Directors.
Tracee Ellis Ross posted a touching video on her Instagram sharing her excitement about getting her star 40 years after her mother, Diana Ross, was honored with hers:
- Patrick Star Is Getting His Own Show! Here's What We Know ... ›
- 'Selling Sunset' Star Christine Quinn is Pregnant - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix's Newest Animated Film 'Wish Dragon' Is Now Available ... ›
- Advocate Channel ›
- Kendrick Lamar To Headline Day N Vegas Festival 2021 - Advocate ... ›
- TIME's 2022 Women of the Year - Advocate Channel ›