Greer Grammer is making a name for herself in Hollywood! The star is chatting all about her hit thriller on Netflix, Deadly Illusions, and how her famous father is feeling about the Frasier reboot.
Deadly Illusions immediately shot to number one on Netflix after its release! In the film, Grammer plays a mysterious nanny to Dermot Mulroney's family.
"It doesn't feel like it's actually happening. It feels like I'm living in a world where someone's playing a joke on me. We can't tell what's imaginary, what's part of her writing process and what is actually happening." Grammer said.
Beyond her Netflix hit, Grammer also couldn't contain her excitement on set while working with Sex and the City icon Kristen Davis.
"Kristen is incredible. I was a huge fan of Sex and the City, Charlotte was my favorite character."
The excitement runs in the family! Grammer's dad, Kelsey Grammer, is more than thrilled to reboot his most famous character, Frasier Crane.
"He didn't want to do the same show over again, so there's definitely going to be some differences. I'm so excited to see him do that. I love watching my dad get to work and be happy!"
Deadly Illusions is streaming now on Netflix.
From Your Site Articles
- Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian and Kris Jenner Get In Holiday ... ›
- Advocate Channel ›
- one-on-one - Advocate Channel ›
- Kelsey Grammer & Julia Stiles Act As Miracle-Workers In New Film, 'The God Committee' - Advocate Channel ›
- WATCH: Kelsey Grammer Tells Us About His Historic New Role - Advocate Channel ›
- Dermot Mulroney Talks Major Plot Twists In Season Three Of 'Hanna' - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Sex And The City' Returns, Plus A Preview Of 'Christmas With A Crown' - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web