Arkansas couple Dave and Jenny Marrs are talking with us about season two for their HGTV home renovation show, Fixer to Fabulous. Here's what the couple have to say about the upcoming season:
Building Onto A Second Season
The show first aired last October, when the couple started by renovating a classic craftsman home into a New Orleans inspired Creole cottage. The season went on for 11 more episodes as the Marrs' continued to tear down and completely re-do houses near their home-base, Bentonville, Arkansas.
'It's Bigger, it's better'
Dave and Jenny Marrs sat down to have a virtual chat with CPTV to talk about the upcoming season. Dave talks about how the second season will take things up a notch:
"As HGTV does, like, you never go backwards, so we were just building on what we did in season one and it's bigger, it's better, it's cooler reveals, greater locations, it's some lake properties, and some fun stuff. We're in some places we never even thought we could get to."
Jenny adds how the two manage to get so many houses renovated while balancing family life with their five children:
"It's just all about help. You can't do it all. You can't do it all alone. You need good people around you and thankfully we have that."
You can catch new episodes of Fixer to Fabulous Tuesday nights on HGTV.
- Martha Stewart Has A New Show Coming To HGTV - Celebrity Page ›
- Jasmine Roth on her new HGTV series - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV's 'Hot Mess House' Has The Clutter Tips We Need - Celebrity ... ›
- HGTV's 'Flipping 101 With Tarek El Moussa' Is Coming Back For a ... ›
- WATCH: 'Secret Celebrity Renovation' Shows The Sentimental Sides Of A-List Stars - Celebrity Page ›
- Jasmine Roth Tackles The Status Quo On Hit HGTV Show - Celebrity Page ›