Starring Christina Applegate, Linda Cardellini and James Marsden, Dead to Me follows the life of Jen (Applegate) who is trying to solve her late husband's hit and run murder. Jen joins a support group where she meets Judy (Cardellini) and the two pair together to form a bond. After the show left off with a huge cliffhanger in season two, fans were anxiously awaiting to hear news about the return of series. In response to this being the final season of the show Applegate took to Twitter to share her thoughts. She wrote:
"I will miss these ladies. But we felt this was the best way to tie up the story of these women. Thank you to all the fans. We will be getting back to work when it is safe to do so. Much love."
Series creator Liz Feldman spoke out about how much this show has meant to her. She shared:
"From start to finish, 'Dead To Me' is exactly the show I wanted to make and it's been an incredible gift. Telling a story sprung from grief and loss has stretched me as an artist and healed me as a human. I'll be forever indebted to my partners in crime, my friends for life, Christina and Linda, and our brilliantly talented writers, cast and crew. I am beyond grateful to Netflix for supporting 'Dead To Me' from day one, and I'm thrilled to continue our collaboration.
Feldman has signed a deal with Netflix to continue their collaborations on more original series.
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Passes Away At 41 After Battle With ... ›
- What's New On Hulu: July 2020 - Advocate Channel ›
- Table Reads to Satisfy That New Content Craving - Advocate Channel ›
- New to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and HBO in March - Advocate Channel ›
- TV Icon Regis Philbin Dies At 88 - Advocate Channel ›
- Hollywood Reacts To The 2020 Emmy Nominations - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix Renews 'The Last Kingdom' For Season 5 ›