If there's one thing you should know about Cardi B, it's that she doesn't live life ordinarily.
The rapper's birthday party was held at Area 15 with a Sahara Desert theme that even had live camels.
According to E! News, a source said that Cardi was "drinking and dancing throughout the night" and that everyone went to "a high-roller presidential suite at Caesar's Palace with about 20 other people and were up until 6 a.m. dancing and drinking."
Cardi B stole the show with her Sahara themed outfit - and even stole ex-husband Offset's heart again. At her birthday party, the two were seen getting very close throughout the entire night. Although this could seem to lead to the pair getting back together, Cardi B isn't budging anytime soon. According to an E! News source, Cardi "loves that he is trying, but she definitely has her guard up."
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Passes Away At 41 After Battle With ... ›
- The Celebrity Couples That Have Called It A Quits In 2020 ... ›
- Elton John Is Streaming His Old Concerts To Raise Money For ... ›
- Cardi B Files for Divorce From Offset - Advocate Channel ›
- Cardi B Becomes the First Female Rapper to be Certified Diamond - Advocate Channel ›