Brittany Murphy tragically passed away in 2009 at the age of 32. Today she would have turned 43, and here are some clips from some of her iconic roles to remember her on her birthday.
Brittany's most iconic role was Tai in Clueless. She starred alongside Alicia Silverstone and Paul Rudd in this classic romantic comedy.
Brittany starred in Uptown Girls as Molly, the daughter of a late famous rock star. Molly runs out of money and has to find a way to sustain herself for the first time in her life. For money, Molly becomes the babysitter for Dakota Fanning's character Ray. This was one of Dakota's first big film roles.
Next up is Just Married, a romantic comedy about a newly married couple struggling to have the perfect honeymoon. Brittany is joined by Ashton Kutcher in this hilarious rom-com.
'Little Black Book'
Lastly is Little Black Book, where Brittany stars as a woman in a serious relationship who is unsure if he is "the one." She goes on a journey to investigate his ex-girlfriends to determine if he is the right guy. Rashida Jones plays one of the ex-girlfriends.
Brittany was truly the queen of romantic comedies during her time. Watch one of her hit films today to celebrate her birthday and wonderful career.
- Everything To Know About The 'Clueless' Reboot - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Clueless' Turns 25 Today: Here Are Some Fun Facts About The Film ... ›
- Alex Trebek Has Passed Away At 80 After Battle With Pancreatic ... ›
- BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies at 87 - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Dies at 43 of Colon Cancer ... ›