Both stars posted on Instagram, announcing the big news.
Gwen Stefani joined NBC's The Voice as a coach for season 7 in 2014, where she met one of the show's long-time coaches, Blake Shelton. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton both announced shocking splits from their previous spouses in the summer of 2015 and by November of that year it was confirmed they were dating.
Recently, amid the coronavirus pandemic, the two have been quarantining together in Oklahoma.
Shelton and Stefani both posted this photo to announce their engagement on Instagram!
Gwen Stefani is a pop sensation, known for being the lead of rock band, No Doubt, known for their hit songs like "Don't Speak" and "It's My Life". Meanwhile, Shelton is one of the most popular and beloved country artists.
Gwen Stefani talked with Seth Myers about 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, and more.
The Voice also retweeted their exciting announcement!
Season 19 of The Voice just started and both Gwen and Blake are back in their big, red coach's chairs, along with Kelly Clarkson and John Legend!
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani's Wedding Plans - Advocate Channel ›
- Interviewing Gwen Stefani - Advocate Channel ›
- This Week's Show: 'The Voice' Returns, New Hallmark Movie, And ... ›
- 'The Voice' Returns With New Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19 ... ›
- Postponing 'The Voice' and a double wedding? - Advocate Channel ›
- Blake Shelton's Quarantine with Gwen Stefani Inspires New Single ... ›