Bella Hadid is setting the record straight.
After telling Interview magazine that “she blacked” out at the 2022 Met Gala, she’s now clarifying why.
She formerly told the mag,
"I literally like, blacked out. I don't know if that was my anxiety, or maybe the waist was giving cinch and I couldn't breathe."
But on May 11, Hadid took to Instagram Stories to share what she meant by the statement.
""I want to make this very clear...This is not at all what I (meant to) say," "I didn't say I blacked out because of my corset. I joked that I blacked out, not because of my corset, but from the regular anxieties and excitement of the carpet."
"I meant more like it goes by in a flash. So quickly that ya barely remember it!"
Though her Ricardo Tisci black leather ensemble was striking, fans noticed that it appeared to be anything but comfortable. Hadid acknowledged that "corsets in general are pretty uncomfortable," but shared that her's "fit perfectly with enough room to eat and drink."
From Your Site Articles
- 'Real Housewives of New York City' Is Getting Completely Recast ... ›
- Full List: Nominees For The 2021 Golden Globes Announced ›
- Take a Look: Gigi Hadid Reveals Photos From Maternity Shoot ›
- The Countdown to the Met Gala Begins! Our Favorite Looks Over the ... ›
- Bella and Gigi Hadid Are Unrecognizable With Bald Heads at Marc Jacobs Show - Advocate Channel ›
- Full List: Nominees For The 2021 Golden Globes Announced - Advocate Channel ›
- Take a Look: Gigi Hadid Reveals Photos From Maternity Shoot - Advocate Channel ›