With the support of his family, including his worrisome mother, sister, and father, Sam undergoes new changes in order to further explore what it means to be "normal."
The comedy - drama show features Keir Gilchrist as the lovable Sam, alongside notable actors and actresses Jennifer Jason Leigh, Michael Rapaport, Brigette Lundy-Paine, Amy Okuda, Nik Dodani, and more.
When it first aired on Netflix, fans praised Atypical for its accurate portrayal of someone on the autism spectrum. For Season 2, the series hired autistic actors and writers in order to promote inclusivity and diversity both on-screen and off.
The Atypical official Instagram account posted a sneak peek of the final season with a photo of several members of the show's main cast hugging:
Netflix also posted the emotional teaser trailer for Season 4, showcasing Sam surrounded by his family as he navigates moving into a new home and getting ready to continue his college education (while figuring out what he wants to do for the rest of his life):
- You Will Be Found! The "Dear Evan Hansen" Movie Cast - Advocate ... ›
- Netflix - Advocate Channel ›
- watchworthy - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix Debuts Comedic Trailer for 'Never Have I Ever' Season 2 - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Cobra Kai' Gets Renewed For A Fifth Season - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Never Have I Ever' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season - Advocate Channel ›