Tommy Miles is hosting another season of the hit dating show, Ready To Love, on OWN! The star is chatting all about the contestants this season and working with the queen of TV.
Ready To Love has officially returned with Tommy Miles playing matchmaker with some Houston singles!
"We've got curveballs every week. I'm throwing you something different that has these contestants be like 'Oh my God, I didn't see that coming,'" Miles said.
Although Miles loves getting to know the contestants, the star is also a huge fan of his TV boss, Oprah Winfrey.
"If you had to ask for a boss, you can't ask for a better boss than Miss Oprah Winfrey. It just feels good. When they came and asked me to do this, I didn't know what particular network it was going to be on and when I found out I was like 'this is big, this is real big!'"
Ready To Love airs Friday nights on OWN!
From Your Site Articles
- Jane Lynch, Actress, 60 - Advocate Channel ›
- Reality Roundup: 'Little People, Big World' Concludes While 'I Love ... ›
- The Queen's Gambit on Netflix - Advocate Channel ›
- Toddlers & Tiaras: Where Are They Now? - Discovery Plus ... ›
- What To Watch Today, January 21st - Advocate Channel ›
- Your complete weekend binge list - Advocate Channel ›
- Check Out Which Celebrities Have Birthdays Today, July 14th - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web