Rock and Roll Hall of Fame musician, Bruce Springsteen, is scheduled to perform on Broadway this summer, reviving his critically-acclaimed solo show at the end of this month at Jujamcyn's St. James Theatre.
With his guitar, piano, memorable stories, and talented vocals, Springsteen will be back this summer, with concert dates starting on June 26 and going until September 4.
Springsteen took to social media to share information regarding the revival:
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Springsteen said in a statement:
"I loved doing Springsteen on Broadway, and I'm thrilled to have been asked to reprise the show as part of the reopening of Broadway."
Springsteen and his team are requiring attendees to be fully vaccinated in order to watch his upcoming concerts. The only exception are children under 16, who must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test and be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
Tickets for his Broadway show will be available for purchase on Thursday at 12 p.m. E.T.
For fans that cannot make the live performance, the original production will become available to stream on Netflix.
- Bruce Springsteen's Emoji is Just Another Reason Why He's The ... ›
- John Mayer's New Album To Be Released July 16th - Advocate Channel ›
- The Boys Are Back: A Sneak Peek At The Oak Ridge Boys' New ... ›
- 10 Songs to Listen to on Prince's Birthday - Advocate Channel ›
- music-news - Advocate Channel ›