Sports Illustrated released their 2020 Swimsuit Issue with not one, not two, but three beautiful fashion icons on the cover: Olivia Culpo, Jasmine Sanders, and Kate Bock. This is the first time the sports publication has done this, and will feature three additional collectable covers.
Three Women Dawn The Cover of Sports Illustrated
Back in November of 2019, the swimsuit issue was shot in Bali, Indonesia by photographer Yu Tsai. On the cover, we see Kate Bock in a sporty bikini, Jasmine Sanders with a minimalist bikini, and Olivia Culpo with a sleek one-piece swimsuit. All three women were previously featured in Sports Illustrated, with Bock having been on the 2013 SI Swimsuit's Rookie of the Year cover and Sanders being named Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year in 2019.
"These three women who make up the 2020 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue are inherently unique but a solidarity exists among them in terms of their ambitions, goals and what they stand for."
The news follows the excitement surrounding Valentina Sampaio, a transgender model from Brazil who will join Culpo, Sanders, and Bock as part of the 2020 Swimsuit Issue. Sampaio is making history as the first trasngender model to be featured in SI Swim.
The Sports Illustrated 2020 Swimsuit Issue will be on news stands July 21st!
- Hollywood Insider - Advocate Channel ›
- The Stars Are Heating Up The Summer on Instagram! - Advocate Channel ›
- Sports Illustrated Model Hunter McGrady Promotes Body Positivity ... ›
- Watch: Season 7 #240 - Advocate Channel ›
- NBA Players Meet With Pope Francis To Talk Social Justice - Advocate Channel ›
- Dawn Wells Dead At 82 - Advocate Channel ›
- Camila Cabello Partners with Victoria's Secret for First Bilingual Campaign - Advocate Channel ›