This isn't a trick...this is a TREAT! The Sanderson sisters are back from the dead (again) for a special reunion Halloween night. The reunion is a part of Bette Midler's annual Hulaween benefit event which raises money for the New York Restoration Project.
Bette Midler's costume gala which happens each year on Halloween, was forced to go digital this year due to COVID-19. In order to abide by social distancing regulations, the entire event will be streamed digitally.
This unfortunate circumstance has provided the unique opportunity for Middler to pull a couple tricks out of her sleeves.
Check out the first look at the reunion!
The three actresses came together to film for the event which has now become the highly anticipated Sanderson sisters reunion. Midler, Parker, and Najimy all adorn their iconic wigs, makeup, and spooky gowns.
Fans of the film are hoping this isn't the last reunion for the girls.
All three actresses have expressed interest in a sequel and have told Disney they would sign on to another Hocus Pocus project. With the success of Disney Plus, it is possible we could see a resurgence of sequels being produced for streaming. Until then, fans will just have to hope that Disney can green light another project for the witches.
Tickets for the reunion event cost $10 and includes access to the one-hour streaming event on October 30th at 8pm Est!
- So Are The Sanderson Sisters of 'Hocus Pocus' - Advocate Channel ›
- Limited Edition Canned Wine and Halloween Treats - Advocate Channel ›
- Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy, and Sarah Jessica Parker To Host ... ›
- 10 Celebrities You Can Easily Dress Up As For Halloween - Advocate Channel ›
- How John Lennon Is Being Remembered On His 80th Birthday - Advocate Channel ›