Tupac would have turned 50 today. In remembering him, we remember more than an artist; a poet, an intellectual, and an overall great person.
The rapper was able to communicate with so many people on a different level and it made him regarded as a rap legend and a person of great character among fans and the community at large.
Here are some of Tupac's best quotes, whether they are from a song, poem, or conversation:
1. "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*** on."
2. "Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel."
3. "They Have Money For War But Can't Feed The Poor."
4. "I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward."
5. "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one."
6. "Trust me I never lose. Either I win or learn from it."
7. "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."
8. "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
9. "No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble. Not knowing how hard it is to carry on when no one loves you."
10. "The realest people don't have a lot of friends."