As season 13 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta approaches, one housewife has made the decision to not return for it. Today, Eva Marcille announced that after three seasons, her time with the show is up.
Eva Marcille's Statement
Eva spoke about her decision on the Ricky Smiley Morning Show:
"I appreciate the bond of friendship that I've made with my cast mates and strong personal relationships I have with numerous executives and producers of Bravo. I am thankful for the opportunity I was provided, however, after speaking with my family and representatives, I believe that what I hope to accomplish for the culture and community will be better served by focusing on other opportunities. I look forward to serving the community and finding other ways to be a voice during this transformational time during our country for people of color."
Eva also explained that her time away from the show will give her more of an opportunity to spend time with her family. She says:
"I believe my time is up. I have a 6-year-old daughter and two young boys still in diapers. They're 24-hours a day and there's a lot of work to be done. So I decided to spend my time and energy focusing on my kids and my community, and not so much reality show business."
Viewers loved having her on the show for the past three seasons and hope that her future only gets bigger and better.
- One on One - Advocate Channel ›
- real-housewives - Advocate Channel ›
- Lisa Vanderpump Has Arrived in Las Vegas with the Vanderpump ... ›
- Reality Reel: What's Next For The Real Housewives Of Potomac? - Advocate Channel ›
- Dorinda Medley Leaves 'Real Housewives of New York' - Advocate Channel ›
- Dr. Wendy Osefo Unveils Shocking Details On Beef With Gizelle Bryant Ahead Of 'RHOP' Premiere - Advocate Channel ›
- Alexia Echevarria Spills On Reboot Of 'RHOM' & Sharelle Rosado Talks 'Selling Tampa' Premiere - Advocate Channel ›
- Looking Back on Our Favorite 'Euphoria' Makeup Looks - Advocate Channel ›