What The Book Is All About
Billboard revealed the synopsis of the book, in which the "Fly Away" singer alongside co-author David Ritz will cover the first 25 years of the Lenny's life, as he worked through tough struggles at home and school, and found salvation in music. The story stretches through his experiences in Manhattan's Upper East Side, Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant, Los Angeles' Baldwin Hills, Beverly Hills and also, France, England and Germany.
How Lenny Feels About The Book Release
Kravitz gushed about his excitement surrounding his memoir, saying in a statement to Billboard:
"I am pleased to announce the release of my book 'Let Love Rule'. Writing this memoir has been a beautiful and interesting experience taking me through the first 25 years of my life, from birth to release of my first album. That journey, full of adventure, was where I found myself and my voice. Through that experience, love was the force that paved the way and love became my message."
Let Love Rule will hit bookstores on October 6th!
- Gloria Steinem Film to Showcase Her Battle for Gender Equality ... ›
- Sir Patrick Stewart Is Writing A Memoir On His Life And Career ... ›
- 'Top Chef' Host Padma Lakshmi To Release New Children's Book ... ›
- Ross Mathews Announces His Second Book! - Advocate Channel ›
- Laura Prepon Pens New Self Help Book on Motherhood - Advocate ... ›
- "General Hospital" Icon Maurice Benard Tells All In New Book ... ›
- Lenny Kravitz New Album Raise Vibration | Advocate Channel ›