The trailer for Jackass Forever sees the squad up to their usual antics: blowing up portable toilets, entering the ring with a bull, firing themselves out of cannons, and of course what would Jackass be without a perfectly timed groin shot or two... or three.
The group of friends first appeared together in 2000 for three seasons of Jackass on MTV, and eventually went on to create six movies for the franchise before taking an 11 year long hiatus. Now, the crew, featuring original cast members Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Preston Lacy, Wee Man, and more are back for one final round of stunts.
"For us to be back together, even though it took a little longer than usual, to bring it back at this time was the perfect time," Wee Man said.
The gang will also be joined by special celebrity guests in the newest movie, including rock star Machine Gun Kelly and comedian and actor Eric André.
Knoxville and the gang are going all in their final hurrah and they hope their fans will be pleased.
"Thank you for being fans for this long and we think that this is one of our best 'Jackass' films and can't wait for all you guys and ladies to see it. We're proud of it and we hope you will be too," Knoxville said.
Jackass Forever is in theaters now.
- Jackass Forever | Official Website | Now Playing ›
- Jackass Forever trailer shows the guys are just as wild as ever ›
- Knoxville and the Gang Return in Final Trailer for Jackass Forever ... ›
- Watch: Johnny Knoxville And The Gang Return In Jackass Forever ... ›
- Jackass Forever Trailer Arrives, Johnny Knoxville and Pals Return ... ›