What To Expect In Season 29 🚘
We spoke to all three of the stars about the upcoming season.
Freddie Flintoff, former international cricketer, said:
"It's been fun since we've taken over we've had the chance to do some incredible stuff; drive cars, do bungee jump, travel all around the world."
Flintoff and McGuinness both joined the show in 2019 and Harris joined in 2016. The show was previously hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond.
Chris Harris, automotive journalist and race car driver, shared:
"The first thing I learned about doing Top Gear is to not overthink anything. Just try to not to access it too much; do it and then worry about it afterwards. Worry about it after the event a very British mentality. If you think about it too much you wouldn't do it in the first place."
Paddy McGuinness, comedian and actor, said:
"It's strange for this season because we did half of it before lockdown and half of it after lockdown but i don't think it will feel that odd in the episode. It's just a lot of fun, to be honest with you. Just get up and go driving and have a laugh."
Don't miss these crazy guys driving fabulous cars and doing insane stunts in Top Gear premiering this Sunday October 18th on BBC America.
- The Graham Norton Show on BBC America - Advocate Channel ›
- Wild India on BBC America - Advocate Channel ›
- What we're watching and streaming tonight - Advocate Channel ›
- Killing Eve on BBC America - Advocate Channel ›
- Planet Earth A Celebration on BBC America - Advocate Channel ›
- Your weekend binge list - Advocate Channel ›
- A preview of the Drama Series category at the Emmy Awards - Advocate Channel ›
- all the brand new movies, tv and streaming shows - Advocate Channel ›