We've got a jam-packed list of shows for you to watch, as new fall premieres release this week.
'Supernatural' comes to an end
It's been 15 years since CW's Supernatural had its debut, and now the show is coming to a close. Jared Padalecki, who plays the role of Sam, said:
"The last day was certainly emotional but I was sort of overwhelmed with happiness, like with kind of just a feeling of completion."
The final episode will air on November 19th on the CW.
'Big Sky' comes to ABC
Ryan Phillippe stars in this new TV show written by the creator of Big Little Lies. The plot revolves around a man searching for some missing women. The new series debuts Tuesday, November 17th on ABC.
'The Blacklist' is back
The Blacklist will return on Fridays on NBC.
CBS favorites are back
Many of your Monday and Tuesday night CBS shows are coming back to your screen, including All Rise, Bob <3 Abishola, The Neighborhood, Bull, NCIS, and FBI: Most Wanted.
'For Life' returns to ABC
For Life will return to ABC on Wednesdays.
'A Million Little Things' is back on ABC.
Another ABC show, A Million Little Things will air on ABC on Thursdays.
'His Dark Materials' gets a season 2
Lin Manuel Miranda is back with His Dark Materials Mondays on HBO.
'The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special' is coming
Disney+ is streaming The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special on November 17th.
- In the midst of a pandemic will there be a fall tv season? - Advocate ... ›
- A Preview Of What's To Come For Your Favorite TV Shows This Fall ... ›
- (video) Here Are the TV Shows You Don't Want to Miss This Fall ... ›
- The Hottest New TV Shows Debuting This Fall - Advocate Channel ›
- The New Films and TV Shows Premiering In 2021 - Advocate Channel ›