Disney+ celebrates the second anniversary of release this year and the Walt Disney Company has officially announced a Disney+ Day on Friday, November 12th with exclusive content for its subscribers.
Add #DisneyPlusDay to your calendar. You won\u2019t regret it.pic.twitter.com/9dkn94ZanO— Disney+ (@Disney+) 1632251467
Disney+ Day includes content premieres from all the different brands on service:
• Streaming premiere of Marvel's Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
• Family adventure film Jungle Cruise, available to all subscribers
• New Disney+ Original movie Home Sweet Home Alone, which is a reimagining of the holiday franchise
• Fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios such as Frozen Fever, Oscar winning shorts Feast and Paperman, Oscar nominated Mickey Mouse short Get A Horse! and more
• Olaf Presents, a new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios, that sees Frozen's snowman retelling classic Disney tales with his known sense of humor
• Animated short film titled Ciao Alberto from Pixar, based on summer's animated hit film Luca
• A new short from The Simpsons
• The first five episodes of The World According To Jeff Goldblum Season 2 from National Geographic
• A special that celebrates the legacy of Star Wars' Boba Fett
• A special that celebrates the Marvel Cinematic Universe
• A new original series titled Dopesick, starring Michael Keaton
Additionally, Disney+ celebrates an important global launch, making its debut in South Korea and Taiwan on November 12th and in Hong Kong on November 16th.
More exclusive content will be revealed as Disney+ Day approaches.
- Marvel Studios' 'Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings' Holds ... ›
- Disney Plus Announces New Release Dates for Upcoming Shows ... ›
- What You Need To Know About Marvel Studio's New Projects ›