Walt and Jessie are coming back to join Saul Goodman for his final goodbye.
The "Better Call Saul" official Twitter account verified the news on Sunday, April 10 after posting a picture of the Breaking Bad duo with the caption "They're coming back."
They're coming back. #BetterCallSaulpic.twitter.com/IXDq6KarcN— Better Call Saul (@Better Call Saul) 1649563427
Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul will once again be reprising their roles as meth dealers Walter White and Jesse Pinkman on the upcoming final season of "Better Call Saul," the prequel spin-off series to "Breaking Bad," depicting the origin story of White's attorney Saul Goodman, (Bob Odenkirk).
According to Variety, co-creator of the series, Peter Gold also confirmed the news at PaleyFest LA, on Saturday.
"I don't want to spoil things for the audience, but I will say the first question we had when we started the show was, 'Are we gonna see Walt and Jesse on the show?'," he said. "Instead of evading, I'll just say yeah."
While other characters from the hit show, which ended in 2013, have appeared on Better Call Saulsince its premiere in 2015, this is the first time that the two leads of "Breaking Bad" will be making a much anticipated feature on the spin-off.
"Better Call Saul" begins airing its sixth and final season on April 18 on AMC.
- Better Call Saul: Bryan Cranston on Returning as Walt for the Final ... ›
- Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul to Appear in Better Call Saul Final ... ›
- How Will Better Call Saul Reintroduce Bryan Cranston and Aaron ... ›
- Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul To Reprise 'Breaking Bad' Roles In ... ›
- 'Better Call Saul': Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul Will Appear - Variety ›
- 'Better Call Saul' snags Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul for final ... ›